Zombie Bloodbath (1993)





After spending some time with the classics, I figured it was time to finally watch part of the Zombie Bloodbath Trilogy that stumbled upon the other day. This low-budget, early 1990s zombie (Zombie Bloodbath Part 1) flick by Todd Sheets seems perfect for the evening!


Plot / A meltdown at a nuclear power plant turns a bunch of folks into lethal shambling flesh-eating zombies who go on a gory rampage.


When I picked this up, I had no expectations. Being a life-long horror fan and lover of the zombie genre, I know that since I had never heard of it, there was not much to expect. Nevertheless, I will say that I totally enjoyed this flick. Yes, it is terrible! Yes, beyond "B" Movie terrible! There is no plot, no character development, no editing, a sub par script, horrid acting and it made little sense. However, while repetitive, the gore was awesome and that dudes mullet rocked! I must say that it has been forever since I laughed all the way through a horror movie; it was THAT bad, bad enough to make the 70-minute run-time seem perfect. With all that said, unless you are a zombie fanatic (and even then) you may want to pass of this movie (although some of it does still make me laugh just thinking about it)!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)