The Ghost Writer (2010)


While I am still a bit worn out from the cold that brought me down, I am at least functioning again. However, that functioning has taken away from my movie watching as I am getting caught up on all of the items I pushed aside. To get back in the swing of things, I caught 2010s The Ghost Writer.


Plot/ A ghostwriter hired to complete the memoirs of a former British prime minister uncovers secrets that put his own life in jeopardy.


This is a tremendous effort by famed director Roman Polanski  that created a very stylish thriller. The script is very engaging, full of twists and turns, with a variety of interesting characters. The acting is solid, and adds tension to the heavy atmosphere. Really, I was just engrossed by the flick, it was that good. To me, it reminded me of a Hitchcock film, more atmosphere and intrique to garner suspence than violence. This one is definitely worth watching, check it out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)