Sharknado (2013)



After a couple days of quiet, I decided to see what I had sitting in my queue to watch. While I had a variety to choose from, and could have dove into some Sci-Fi, or a classic slasher, I decided that I needed something a touch more laughable. My selection for the evening is the ultra-hyped SyFy Channel cheesefest Sharknado from 2013.


Plot/ When a freak hurricane swamps Los Angeles, nature's deadliest killer rules sea, land, and air as thousands of sharks terrorize the waterlogged populace.


After putting this off for some time now knowing this would be a train wreck, I decided that it was time to see what all the hype was about. Now I know and am glad I finally broke down to watch this schlockfest. This is beyond B-Movie camp, this is beyond ludicrous, yet, it definitely falls in the so back it is good category. Cinematically, it is horrid. It is incoherent, the storyline is crazy, the dialogue is non-existent and the CGI makes the reptile creature features appear to be Oscar worthy. All that being said, this has to be one of the most entertaining and laughable SyFy Creature Features that has crossed the screen in some time. If you have not seen this yet, check it out! It is a train wreck that is worth watching.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)