The Cloth (2013)



I am all for low budget or no budget horror. Yet, there are times when these movies cross my screen that I somewhat regret my desire to watch them. All I can do is hope that some of my selections do not fall into that category. With this being the weekend of the Pilgrimage, a religious flick would have to be worked into the viewing. My selection to fill that void, the 2013 exorcism flick, The Cloth.


Plot/ A godless man is recruited by a secret organization who works to combat demonic possessions in order to prepare a new generation in the battle against evil forces.


There really is not much to say about this one, other than stay away. Yes, this is a low budget endeavor, and it has many of the typical flaws, but it also lacks some of the intelligence factors of other low budget flicks. The dialogue and scripting is juvenile, the acting uneven, and the plot makes little to no sense and is incoherent at best. On top of that, the CGI effects that are used make even SyFy Channel cheese look like top-notch cinematography and effects; honestly, this is some of the worst CGI I have seen. In the end, this one is not worth wasting time on it, there are much better options available.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)