Islands of Adventure - August 2016 - 1



Last week was incredible. Not only did I get to enjoy a great family vacation at Universal Studios, but I finally graduated with my Bachelor Degree of Fine Arts in Creative Writing for Entertainment from Full Sail University. This was a major accomplishment for me, and to discover that I was the program Valedictorian made it even more special. Of course, I could not do this alone and my wife Brenda and my daughters gave me enough support to keep me going when I ran into some rough patches. With my degree completed, it is time to buckle down and figure out a project to focus on. Until then, here are some more great pictures from my days at Islands of Adventure. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)