A Conspiracy of Lies: Flight 370 to 911 (2014)



I decided to take a couple more days away from the blog as I continued to try to rid myself of this nagging cold. Fortunately, it seems to be working, as I am finally starting to feel normal. I did watch a few movies though, including the 2014 documentary Conspiracy of Lies: Flight 370 to 911.


Plot/ We have now discovered the NSA can and does spy on every American citizen and we only need the national media to see that many of the New World Order plans are already in place.


I live conspiracy theories and watching documentaries on any and all conspiracies. However, I do not just subscribe to all of the different theories that exist. Of course, I also enjoy when these documentaries are coherent. Even if they are low budget, they can present fact (or theories) in a way that is informative. Unfortunately, this movie is all over the place and never truly presents anything new that is groundbreaking (although, I did like the Ebola portion). In all, there are excessively many topics in this documentary including Flight 370, 911 (Building 7), MK-Ultra, JFK, Roswell, Ebola, and even Reptilians. While all of those subjects can be interesting topics, combining them into one video could never do them justice. In the end, while the narration does make do a decent job laying out the theories, there really is no new evidence to back up the claims that are being portrayed in this documentary and it definitely hurts the overall feel of the film. While it did help pass some time in an evening, it did not leave a lasting impression. Be warned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)