Tomorrow is "Not Always What It Seems"



I know that it has been a couple days since I posted anything. In fact, the last few days have been insane, between going to the county fair, one of the best concerts I have ever seen (Bouncing Souls, Dropkick Murphys, and Rancid), and going through tech week and dress rehearsal for the play, Not Always What It Seems.

Fortunately, all that handwork with the play will soon be visible. Honestly, I can't believe that tomorrow, the actors will hit the stage at the State Theater in Uniontown for the first 10-Minute Play Festival with The Phoenix Arts Center. Once they begin, it won't be long until my first written stage play closes the show. 

This has been a major accomplishment in my writing career and it is a story that should resonate with much of the audience. Over the past few weeks, I have been able to watch the cast grow and the performances are riveting. The way the cast works together and feeds off each other is something that I could have never imagined when I first wrote the script. 

The festival is scheduled for 7 o'clock on Saturday, August 5th and 2 o'clock Sunday, August 6th. On a side note, I am still waiting on the cover design and layout of my first fiction novel, After the Static, but I am sure that will be finished soon. After that, my epic poem, Salvation, written as a NaPoWriMo project may be finished as well.

Until then, I will continue to push forth with the reviews, and who knows, possibly even write another play. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)